2005-2008 Mazda 6 / 4-Button Remote w/ Key Head - FCC: KPU41788REF-MAZ-023
- FCC: KPU41788
- OE #: 4238A-41524
- Buttons Info: L,U,T,P
Includes Key Head
- 2006-2008 Mazda 6
- 2004-2011 Mazda RX8
- *Must match FCC ID number with the original remote key.
1. Close all doors, open drivers door, key out of ignition.
2. Lock and Unlock the drivers door using the power lock switch on door panel.
3. Insert key into the ignition.
4. Turn key to the ON and OFF position 3 times in 10 seconds. Leave key in ignition.
5. Close and open drivers door 3 times ending with door in the open position.
6. Door locks should respond by locking and unlocking.
7. Press UNLOCK button on remote 2 times. Doors should then lock and unlock.
8. If programming a second remote press UNLOCK button on it 2 times and door
locks should lock and unlock.
9. Remove key from ignition and locks should lock and unlock again.
10. Test Remotes
We Also Recommend