2010-2014 Toyota / Corolla, Venza 4-Button Remote Head Key / G CHIP/ FCC: GQ4-29TAFT-RC-TOYOTA-29C
- FCC ID: GQ4-29T
- ID: 1470A-29T
- Frequency: 315 MHz
- 4 Buttons
- CHIP: G
- Reusable: Yes
- Battery: CR2016
- P/N: 89070-12820
- 2010-2014 Toyota Venza
- 2010-2013 Toyota Corolla
- 2011-2012 Toyota Avalon
- 2011-2013 Toyota Matrix
KEYS ARE UNCUT. CONTACT ZIPPYLOCKS@GMAIL.COM TO DISCUSS CUTTING SERVICES PRIOR TO PURCHASE
Programming Instructions: Very important regarding the programming. The instructions are to program the remote portion ONLY, not the key. To start the car it will have to go to a dealer or a qualified locksmith. Please understand that we are offering this service for free to try and save you even more money when you go to the dealer or locksmith to get the transponder portion programmed.
1. Start with the key out of the ignition, drivers door is open all others closed and drivers door is unlocked.
2. Perform these steps within 5 seconds. A. Insert the key into the ignition(Do NOT Turn) Pull key out. B. Insert the key into the ignition(Do NOT Turn) Pull key out.
3. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Close then open the drivers door. B. Close then open the drivers door. C. Insert the key into the ignition(Do NOT Turn) Pull key out.
4. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Close then open the drivers door. B. Close then open the drivers door. C. Insert the key into ignition and leave it in ignition. D. Close the drivers door. E. Turn the ignition to ON (Do NOT Start) then back to OFF. F. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds, the power door locks should lock then unlock automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to step 1 if the locks do not cycle at this point.
6. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously for 1.5 seconds. B. Immediately after letting go of the lock and unlock buttons, Press the lock button by itself and hold for 2 seconds. Within 3 seconds, the door locks should lock and then unlock once indicating successful programming. If the door locks cycle twice, repeat steps A and B in step 6 as the remote was not accepted. C. Repeat steps A and B in step 6 for each new remote. 7. Open drivers door. Your all Done. Celebrate!!!
We Also Recommend