1999-2006 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep 4-Button Keyless Entry Remote - FCC: GQ43VT17TCHR-17T-4
- Cross Reference
- FCC ID: GQ43VT17T
- Part # 04602260AA
- Frequency: 315 Mhz
- Battery: CR2016
- Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Trunk, Horn
- Replaces PN: 04602260AA
- 2001 - 2004 Chrysler 300
- 2001 - 2004 Chrysler Concorde
- 2001 - 2002 Chrysler LHS
- 2006 - 2006 Chrysler Sebring
- 2001 - 2005 Chrysler Sebring *** (Only 4 door and convertible - Will not work for the coupe)***
- 2001 - 2004 Dodge Intrepid
- 2001 - 2006 Dodge Stratus ***(Only 4 door - Not 2 door)***
- 2003 - 2006 Dodge Viper
- 2002 - 2004 Jeep Liberty
Onboard Programming: Yes - 1 working remote required
ATTENTION: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one more to the system.
If you do not have one working remote right now then these instructions will not work.
You will have to have a Locksmith or dealership use a computer to program the first
remote for you.
1. Using the working remote,
Press LOCK button 5 times at 2 second intervals to resynchronize remote.
2. Insert key into the ignition switch. Turn ignition to the RUN position (as far as you
can go without cranking engine). Wait for ignition chimes to stop.
3. Using the working remote, press and hold the UNLOCK button on the remote for 4 to
4. Still using the working remote, within the specified 4 to 10 seconds, continue
pressing the UNLOCK button and then press the PANIC button ( on the working
programmed remote ) for 1 second and release both buttons. A chime will sound
to indicate that the remote programming mode has been entered ( allow 3 seconds
for chime to sound ).
5. Still using the working remote, within 30 seconds of the chime, press and release the
LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously then press and release just the UNLOCK
button. A chime will sound indicating the remote has been programmed.
6. Using a new / replacement remote, press and release the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons
simultaneously and then press and release just the UNLOCK button. A chime will
sound. This remote has now been programmed.
7. For each additional new / replacement remote, press and release the LOCK and
UNLOCK buttons simultaneously and then press and release the UNLOCK button. A
chime should be heard after each remote signaling it has been programmed.
8. Turn ignition OFF and remove key.
9. Test Remotes.
We Also Recommend