2001-2006 Audi / 4-Button Flip Key / PN: 8Z0837231F / MYT8Z0837231RK-AUD-231E
- Original OEM
- Condition: Refurbished
- FCC ID: MYT8Z0837231
- IC: 4427A-8Z0837231
- Frequency: 315 Mhz
- Battery: CR1620
- Button: Lock, Unlock, Trunk, Panic
- Reusable: Yes after Unlocking
- Flip Blade is included
- PN: 8Z0 837 231 F, 8Z0837231F
**FOR PART NUMBERS THAT END IN (E)**
**Includes Flip Head**
- 2001-2005 Audi A4
- 2002-2005 Audi A4 Quattro
- 2002-2004 Audi A6
- 2001-2005 Audi S4
- 2003-2006 Audi TT
Programming Instructions (Will not work on all Audi Models!):
You will need one working remote and a key.
1. Have the driver’s door closed and the window open.
2. Turn a key in the ignition to “ON”.
3 Turn a second key in the door to “LOCK”.
4. Push the “UNLOCK” button on the door ONCE for EACH Remote to be
5. Turn the ignition to “OFF”.
6. Remove keys from the door and the ignition.
DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR!!!
7. On remote #1 press “UNLOCK” then “LOCK”
8. On remote #2 press “UNLOCK” then “LOCK”
9. DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR FOR AT LEAST 60 SECONDS.
10. Exit the vehicle and test the remotes.
Be patient as you may have to do this a few times until you get the sequence and timing down.
We Also Recommend