Ford 80-Bit 3-Btn Remote Head Key (164-R8070) FCC ID: OUCD6000022
Designed for 2011+ models, but backwards compatible with previous years.
Brand New Keyless2Go 3 Button Ford Remote Head Key fob. 80 Bit NEW STYLE
NOTE: Our Ford remote head keys require separate programming for the remote portion. Simply perform the standard cycle key 8 times, press button process to program remote head.
Part # 164-R8070, 850K-D600022
FCC ID: OUCD6000022
Chip: 4D63 80 Bit
Fits: (Make sure that there is no plastic guard on ignition)
2007-2015 Ford Edge
2005-2012 Ford Escape
2003-2016 Ford Expedition
2001-2015 Ford Explorer
2001-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
2004-2013 Ford Econoline
2004-2014 Ford F-150
2004-2016 Ford F-250
2004-2016 Ford F-350
2012-2016 Ford F-450
2012-2016 Ford F-550
2012-2017 Ford F-650
2012-2017 Ford F-750
2009-2017 Ford Flex
2005-2007 Ford Freestar
2005-2007 Ford Freestyle
2006-2012 Ford Fusion
2001-2011 Ford Ranger
2008-2009 Ford Taurus X
2001-2003 Ford Windstar
2005-2007 Mercury Monterey
2005-2006 Mercury Mariner
Immobilizer: Yes, w/ 2 original keys
Buttons Info: L,U,P
Aftermarket - Remote Section On Board Programming
Programming Instructions: You Must have Two Master Working Keys (keys that came with the vehicle from factory.) to perform this procedure. If you only have one working key or none at all it must be programmed by a dealer or locksmith! If you do have two working key and one of the keys are copies or clone key. The procedure below won’t work. Your New third (unprogrammed) key must also be cut prior to performing this procedure.
1. Insert an existing (working) key into the ignition cylinder.
2. Turn the ignition cylinder ON (Position 3) and back to OFF (Position 1). Ignition should stay in ON position for at least three seconds but no more than ten seconds.
3. Remove the existing key and WITHIN TEN SECONDS, insert a second working key and turn to ON and then back to OFF. Ignition should stay in ON position for at least three seconds but no more than ten seconds.
4. Remove the second key, insert the New (unprogrammed) key before twenty seconds have elapsed and turn to ON. Leave it in the ON position for at least six seconds and turn back to OFF.
5. If the new key has been successfully programmed it will start the vehicle and operate the remote keyless entry system. The theft indicator light will light up for three seconds to indicate the key was successfully programmed.
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. It's not necessary to re-program your working remote head keys as those will continue to work. If you are programming additional non-remote head key remotes for your vehicle then they must all be programmed during this procedure. You are able to program up to Four remotes in addition to your remote head keys. Do not depress the brake pedal during procedure.
1.Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode. (Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.)
2.Within 20 seconds press any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming. If you only have one remote then skip to step 4.
3.Within 20 seconds, press any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat step 3. for all other remotes.
4.Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
We Also Recommend