2001-2018 Ford / Mercury / 3-Button Remote Head Key /164-R8070 / FCC: OUCD6000022AFT-FOR-R8070
Designed for 2011+ models, but backwards compatible with previous years.
3 Button Ford Remote Head Key fob. 80 Bit NEW STYLE
NOTE: Some of our Ford remote head keys require separate programming for the remote portion. Simply perform the standard cycle key 8 times, press button process to program remote head.
- FCC ID: OUCD6000022 (Aftermarket FCC ID May Be CWTWB1U793 - Please specify make model and year to insure compatibility)
- IC: 850K-D6000022
- Frequency: 315 Mhz
- Chip: 4D63 80 Bit
- Keyway: Standard
- Reusable: Yes
- Battery: CR2032
- Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Panic
- Part # 164-R8070, 850K-D600022
FITS: (Make sure that there is no plastic guard on ignition)
- 2007-2015 Ford Edge
- 2005-2012 Ford Escape
- 2003-2016 Ford Expedition
- 2001-2015 Ford Explorer
- 2001-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2004-2013 Ford Econoline
- 2004-2014 Ford F-150
- 2004-2016 Ford F-250
- 2004-2016 Ford F-350
- 2012-2016 Ford F-450
- 2012-2016 Ford F-550
- 2012-2017 Ford F-650
- 2012-2017 Ford F-750
- 2009-2017 Ford Flex
- 2005-2007 Ford Freestar
- 2005-2007 Ford Freestyle
- 2006-2012 Ford Fusion
- 2001-2011 Ford Ranger
- 2008-2009 Ford Taurus X
- 2001-2003 Ford Windstar
- 2005-2007 Mercury Monterey
- 2005-2006 Mercury Mariner
Immobilizer: Yes, w/ 2 original keys
Aftermarket - Remote Section On Board Programming
Programming Instructions: You Must have Two Master Working Keys (keys that came with the vehicle from factory.) to perform this procedure. If you only have one working key or none at all it must be programmed by a dealer or locksmith! If you do have two working key and one of the keys are copies or clone key. The procedure below won’t work. Your New third (unprogrammed) key must also be cut prior to performing this procedure.
1. Insert an existing (working) key into the ignition cylinder.
2. Turn the ignition cylinder ON (Position 3) and back to OFF (Position 1). Ignition should stay in ON position for at least three seconds but no more than ten seconds.
3. Remove the existing key and WITHIN TEN SECONDS, insert a second working key and turn to ON and then back to OFF. Ignition should stay in ON position for at least three seconds but no more than ten seconds.
4. Remove the second key, insert the New (unprogrammed) key before twenty seconds have elapsed and turn to ON. Leave it in the ON position for at least six seconds and turn back to OFF.
5. If the new key has been successfully programmed it will start the vehicle and operate the remote keyless entry system. The theft indicator light will light up for three seconds to indicate the key was successfully programmed.
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. It's not necessary to re-program your working remote head keys as those will continue to work. If you are programming additional non-remote head key remotes for your vehicle then they must all be programmed during this procedure. You are able to program up to Four remotes in addition to your remote head keys. Do not depress the brake pedal during procedure.
1.Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode. (Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.)
2.Within 20 seconds press any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming. If you only have one remote then skip to step 4.
3.Within 20 seconds, press any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat step 3. for all other remotes.
4.Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
We Also Recommend