2005-2014 Honda Odyssey, Ridgeline, Fit - 3 Btn Remote Head Key - FCC ID: OUCG8D-380H-A19304896
How to Program Honda Remote Key
When you replace your Honda key fob battery you’ll need to reprogram your Honda key, which is also quick and simple. Here’s how to program a Honda key fob:
- Enter your Honda, shut all doors, and have your key and fobs to be programmed ready.
- Insert the key and turn to the “On” position. On the fob, press and hold the “LOCK” button for one second.
- Release the button and turn the key to the “Off” position. Repeat this process twice more.
- Turn the key to the “On” position and hold the “LOCK” button on the key fob for one second. Wait for the doors to lock and unlock automatically. Once the locks have cycled, your vehicle is in remote programming mode.
- Hold the “LOCK” button for one second. Your Honda key fob will be programmed once the locks cycle again. Repeat the process with any additional fobs that need programming.
- Exit remote programming mode by turning the key to the “Off” position in the ignition.
- FCC ID: OUCG8D-380H-A
- Chip ID: PHILIPS 46
- Frequency: 314 Mhz
- Battery: CR1616
- Button: Lock, Unlock, Panic
- Replaces PN: 35111-SHJ-305
- 2005 - 2010 Honda Odyssey (LX models Only)
- 2006 - 2014 Honda Ridgeline
- 2007 - 2008 Honda Fit
On-board Programming: No
Please note: 2007 and 2008 Honda Fit can use a different chip - Megamos 8E, please verify the chip prior to purchase. (if original key has letter "H" stamped on the blade, this key WILL NOT WORK)
We Also Recommend