2003-2005 Mazda 6 / 4-Button Keyless Entry Remote / PN: GK2A-67-5RY / KPU41805 (OEM)REF-MAZ-008
|Works on the Following Models:||Mazda 6 2003-2005
(Base, Sport, Coupe, & Grand Touring)
|Part Number(s):||Visteon 41805
1. Open drivers door and leave open.
2. Lock and Unlock the drivers door using the power lock switch on door panel.
3. Insert key into the ignition.
4. Turn key to the ON and OFF position 3 times in 10 seconds. Leave key in ignition.
5. Open and close drivers door 3 times ending with door in the open position.
6. Door locks should respond by locking and unlocking.
7. Press any button on remote 2 times. Doors should then lock and unlock.
8. If programming a second remote press any button on it 2 times and door locks should lock and unlock.
9. Remove key from ignition and locks should lock and unlock again.
10. Test Remotes
We Also Recommend