2007-2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse / Galant 4-Button Remote Head Key FCC: OUCG8D-620M-AAFT-MIT-824
There are 2 possible keyways for 2007, please verify which blade you need.
- FCC ID: OUCG8D-620M-A
- IC: 850G-G8D620MA
- Chip: PHILIPS 46
- Test Key: MIT6
- Reusable: Yes
- Battery: CR1620
- 4 Buttons: Lock, Unlock, Trunk, Panic
- 2007 - 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse
- 2007 - 2012 Mitsubishi Galant
- 2007-2012 Mitsubishi Lancer
Important: Please verify keyway for 2007 year. Production date before 04/01/2007 - uses different keyway.
- This procedure does NOT program the key portion of the Key-Remote Combo. It only programs the remote portion.
- Locate the Data Port under drivers side dashboard usually located to the right of steering column.
- Insert keys in ignition and leave in the OFF position.
- Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Data Port terminals 1 and 4 with a suitable jumper wire, leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure. Make sure you know which terminals are 1 and 4.
- Within 10 seconds after connecting the jumper wire, press the Hazard Switch 6 times. Note: The doors will automatically lock and unlock once at this time indicating that the system is in the programming mode.
- Press the LOCK button on the remote to be registered three times within 10 seconds. Upon successful programming, the door will lock and unlock once.
- Repeat step 5 with up to 4 remotes (including any existing remotes) within one minute. After completing each programming, the doors will lock and unlock once.
- Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.
We Also Recommend