BMW 1996-2000 328i, Z3, M3 2 Btn Remote - FCC ID: A269ZUA111BMW-1449
1996 - 1999 BMW 328iFCC: A269ZUA111
Buttons Info: L,U
These onboard programming instructions are Only for the model below>All others require Locksmith or Dealer Equipment to program Remote.
1996 BMW M3 with Keyless Entry System
FCC ID : A269ZUA110 with Key Fob FCC ID : A269ZUA111
1. Close the doors, hood, and trunk with car unlocked.
2. Open the trunk lid.
3. Open the driver’s door.
4. Sit in the driver’s seat.
5. Close the driver’s door.
6. Put the key in the ignintion. You must do these first five steps within 45 seconds.
7. Cycle from the off position to the (“almost start”) second position five times.
Do this step within 10 seconds.
8. Open the driver’s door.
9. Close the driver’s door.
10. On the remote: Press the large button.
11. On the remote: Press the small button.
12. On the remote: Press the large button and hold until it flashes once.
13. On the remote: Press the small button and hold until it flashes once.
14. Up to four remotes can be recognized by the car’s .
As they are recorded, the oldest remote information will be overwritten.
15. Open the driver’s door.
16. Get out of the car.
17. Close the trunk lid.
18. Close the driver’s door.
19. The programming is complete.
We Also Recommend
1998-2002 Toyota Land Cruiser / 3-Button Remote Head Key (4C Chip) / PN: : 89070-60090 /FCC: HYQ1512V